Aironet 1830 Dualband-Controller-basierter Wireless Access Point mit 802.11a / g / n / ac, Welle 2 (Mobility Express) mit integrierten Antennen
The AIR-AP1832I-x-K9C is a Cisco Aironet 1830 Series wireless access point. The 1830 Series of Wi-Fi-certified 802.11ac access points provides enterprise-class performance and is designed for use indoors in offices or small warehouses.
This donation includes one standalone access point (AIR-AP1832I-x-K9C) with built-in antennas and no additional equipment. This access point includes Mobility Express software. It can function with a wireless LAN controller and as a controller when Mobility Express is enabled.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience or hire a consultant, you can use this product to
- Create or expand the size of a Cisco wireless network with or without a wireless LAN controller
- Grant wireless network access to staff and guests
Each device meets the following specifications.
|Radios:||dual 2.4 and 5 GHz|
|Maximum data rate per radio:||867 Mbps|
|MIMO radio design:Spatial streams:||3x3 with two spatial streams|
|Maximum concurrent clients:||400|
|Maximum ClientLink clients:||n/a|
|TRANSMIT BEAMFORMING SUPPORT:||no|
|CleanAir (spectrum intelligence) support:||yes|
More information about this product is available on the Cisco website.
Additional Equipment Required
You can request additional required equipment for this device through Stifter-helfen.
- Cisco AIR-PWR-C= Power Supply or AIR-PWRINJ6= Power Injector for Aironet Access Points: Necessary for connecting to local power or enabling Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Product
Stifter-helfen might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When Stifter-helfen approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email from Stifter-helfen. Cisco will deliver your product within eight weeks.
- AC input voltage/frequency:
- 100 to 240 V
- 50 to 60 Hz
- Environmental constraints:
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
- Operating/storage relative humidity: 10 to 90 percent (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
- Storage altitude: 0 to 15,000 feet (4,600 meters)