Outlook ist mehr als ein E-Mail-Programm, eher eine Kommunikationszentrale, die allen beruflichen wie privaten Anforderungen gerecht wird. Outlook dient als Kalender und Adressbuch und hilft, Termine, Aufgaben und Kontaktdaten zu verwalten.
Microsoft Outlook erhalten Sie zu Sonderkonditionen.
Software Assurance für 24 Monate enthalten.
Auf dieser Seite sind die aktuellen Versionen der Software aufgeführt, die über Microsoft Sonderkonditionen Programm bei Stifter-helfen erhältlich sind.
Änderung Installation von Office 2019
Bitte beachten Sie: Alle Office 2019-Suiten und Einzelanwendungen, einschließlich Visio und Project, können nicht mehr direkt über die VLSC heruntergeladen werden. Ab Office 2019 verwenden alle Office-Produkte, die über Volumenlizenzen erhältlich sind, die Click-to-Run-Technologie anstelle der herkömmlichen Windows Installer-Technologie. Um diese Produkte herunterzuladen und zu installieren, können IT-Administratoren ein spezielles Bereitstellungstool von Microsoft verwenden.
Die Anleitung zur Installation von Office Standard in der Version 2019 per Click to Run stellen wir Ihnen als Video zur Verfügung.
Die genauen Hinweise dazu finden sie hier: https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/deployoffice/office2019/deploy
Office 2019 Download and Installation Has Changed
Please note that all Office 2019 suites and individual applications, including Visio and Project, can no longer be downloaded directly through the VLSC. Beginning with Office 2019, all Office products available through volume licensing use Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer technology. To download and install these products, IT administrators can use a special deployment tool from Microsoft.
If your organization has an IT administrator, you can provide them with Microsoft's instructions to download and install Office 2019 applications via the special deployment tool.
Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, tasks, voicemails, faxes, and RSS feeds.
This offer provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Terms for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Outlook to
- Share your calendar and schedule meetings with other users within your organization
- Reduce time spent searching for emails, attachments, appointments, and contacts with the search, filter, and context features
- View updates from your contacts' social media profiles within Outlook
- Centralized accounts: You can combine multiple email accounts, calendars, and address books and manage them in a single view.
- Consolidated views for conversations and calendars: These views allow you to condense and categorize multiple messages into single conversations or view multiple shared calendars from Outlook, Outlook.com, or other sources in a combined horizontal display.
- Social media integration: Outlook can collect additional information about contacts from their social media profiles and connect to your social and business circles.
Some features are available only when Outlook is used with Exchange Server, which must be obtained separately.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office suites and applications, you can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). You will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
Microsoft also offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office software.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Stifter-helfen after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your request has been approved, Stifter-helfen will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the email address in your organization details is up to date by visiting your account.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen to obtain your product through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.